Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Countryside Barn

Poway is ‘the city in the country’!  It is only a 25 minute drive to downtown San Diego and a 20 minute drive to the beach.  People who live in Poway LOVE Poway.  Some refer to it as ‘Powadise’!!!   The other day my friend Maggie and I ventured into one of the new amazing stores, Laurie Ann’s Countryside Barn, here in Poway to spend Maggie’s Christmas money on something for her house.  There were so many fun pieces that I just had to share some of them with you!

                barn couch       

I love love love this tufted couch!  One day I will have one in my house.  Hopefully sooner than later. 

      barn dresser           barn bird

Found a super cute pink desk for that precious little girl you know.  And also a fun piece for your mantel or buffet.  I have been trying to find one of those glass dome thingy’s at a thrift store to make my own, but have had no luck yet. 

barn lamp

Saving the best for last, the adorable lamp that my friend took home with her that day!  Merry Christmas to her!

If you ever find yourself in ‘Powadise’ swing by Laurie Ann’s Countryside Barn to check out her amazing merchandise!

 

Shopping’s a hoot!

  

1 comment:

  1. I love this store! I am really liking my lamp that I bought that day. Plus they have so many great ideas for decorating. Great post.

    ReplyDelete